Tuesday, March 02, 2010

If only my scanner were bigger . . .

Ali drew a picture of me and her. We are wearing capes because we just few from one planet to another planet to visit the temple. I have triangular pony tails. We are holding hands, and we both have giant smiles on our faces. Unfortunately, it's too big . . . way too big . . . to fit in our scanner. But if you're nice to me, I'll show it to you next time you visit. I'll be keeping it.

5 comments:

Charity said...

Hey- found your blog since you mentioned it on Facebook. Added it to my Google Reader. Come visit mine sometime cougarbluejeffs.blogspot.com.
The picture sounds awesome, by the way. Wish I could stop by and see it, but you're kinda on the coast, and I'm smack in the middle : ).

Anonymous said...

that is very cute but we all know jeff was the one with pony tails haha love the lucas's

lauren and ryan said...

That's so cute, sara! I wanna see. . .

Dave said...

Digital Camera perhaps?

Sara said...

Digital Camera. Of course. Now where did I put that picture . . .