The girls treated us to a masterful performance this evening. Megan tickled those ivory keys, Hannah imitated Benny Goodman, and Ali interpreted their music through dance. Disregard the scenery. We're in the middle of updating our 72-hour kids (we don't need diapers for MEGAN in there anymore--oops) and redecorating. Again. Maybe this time I'll get it right. Ha ha!
Hannah picked up her clarinet this afternoon at the local music shoppe, and she hasn't put it down since we got home. To say that she is excited to begin lessons is a gross understatement.
4 comments:
aw, I miss you guys! What talented little girls! I am glad your EKG is normal, Sara! (I think the heartburn may be stress related though, Ms. RS Pres...)
It has been way too long since I've seen those cute not-so-little anymore girls of yours! Clarinet, huh? Sweet! They're getting way too big! I wish we could afford a visit this year. Maybe when Jake's done with school.;) Jentri has been reminding me of Hannah lately with the way she says, "yeah, sure." And look how much she's grown! On another note, I too am glad your EKG went well. Long comment, sorry! Hope all is well! Love ya!
So I'm guessing that you might me updating your 72 hour kits. But I like the idea of 72 hour kids. Unless it means that they don't sleep for 72 hours.
Ha ha ha!! I love that idea! Yes, it was kiTs! Someone gave me a postcard once with a black and white 1950s perfect family of four with the caption: "Not sure you're ready for children? Try Rent-a-Child first! Perfect for the company bar-b-que or weekend vacation!"
Post a Comment