Friday, March 23, 2007

The Amazing Spectacular Magnificent Megan!

Megan continues to amaze us daily with insights and comments beyond her tender age of 5. One of my favorites was this one to Mom: "I love you more than candy . . . I love candy ten and I love you a thousand!" I think that counts for a LOT.
Her hobbies include gymnastics, writing letters to people, gymnastics, writing letters, writing notes, and writing. She spends a good part of each day on the laundry room floor next to the shelves of markers and paper writing notes to people. Everyone who enters the house gets a note. She also enjoys writing e-mails. If we like you enough, you can have her e-mail address and she will write you back. If you're lucky, you might even get a Hallmark e-card. She has their site bookmarked.
The video of Ali below had some problems which have been worked out. Check it out. It's cute!

No comments: