The Zoo collection includes the following exhibits: Jeff, Sara, Hannah, Megan, and Allison.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Oops
So a while ago I started this post by putting a few pictures in a draft . . . and then I guess I forgot about it. I've been a little busy this year . . . So here it is. Last school year, Megan had some artwork displayed in the district office. In all honesty, I can't remember which one was hers, but I t
hink it was the higher of the 2 on the right. Maybe if you click on the picture, you can see it bigger and figure it out. And below are 2 darling pics of Megan, but I have no idea why I was going to blog about them. Maybe because she's such a cutie and so much fun. :) Or maybe she just lost a tooth? How's that for a rush post? Ha ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment