Tuesday, November 20, 2007

CANDY CANDY CANDY

Halloween, according to the kids, was a grand success. Sara considered it very successful too, because she was able to swipe a ton of candy out of the girls' bags when they weren't looking and she only got caught once or twice. Mmmmm . . . chocolate. Here is video of the day after when the feasting was in full swing.

We went to a Halloween party at church, got together with Julia and Will and Simon for pumpkin carving, and actually went Trick-or-Treating too, so the girls got to dress up and pillage on three different occassions. The girls enjoyed changing their costumes for each day, and I can't even remember now everything the pulled off using the contents of our dress-up box. I think there was a farmer & bunny Ali, a fairy Hannah, and a pirate & witch Megan, but I'm sure I'm leaving something out.



Our afternoon with Julia and Will was noisy and full of movement but very very fun. They are doing such a GREAT job as parents, and they are excellent pumpkin carvers too. And photographers--these are Julia's pics of the pumpkins & Megan. The one of Megan is really great.












How I ended up with only pictures of Simon's back I'm not sure. I think it has something to do with the velocity of small particles--3 in particular.


1 comment:

Jake and Kate said...

Cutie patooties! Love those girlies! Sounds like ya'll had a busy and fun day :)