Monday, September 16, 2013

A Politician in the Making

Here is Ali's speech for the student council vote. Jeff's response was "Already a politician . . . making promises she can't keep. Whoops, did I say that out loud? She didn't say she was going to make all those things happen . . . just that she had a lot of great ideas that would make the school a better place." Haha! All part of the learning process! Just the fact alone that she is willing to make the speech is such a lovely blessing. I hope she gets elected.

Hello! I think you should vote for me because I have a few ideas that will help this school be a better place. Air conditioning in the classrooms that don’t have it. Vending machines in the cafeteria. And an orchestra because some people like to play string instruments like me and my friends. I also would love to help plan school activities and make our school a more fun and special place! Thanks!

No comments: