Saturday, August 30, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes

After a busy day of running errands, Ali's prayer at bedtime went like this:
Heavenly Father, Thank you we could have fun tonight. Thank you we could have fun at Wal-mart. Thank you we could have fun at BJs . . . Thank you we could have fun . . . at Pathmark . . . In Jesus Name, Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Sara's prayer? "Thank you that we can have fun sleeping."

I remember those days SO well. Now I would give my right arm to have 15 minutes of one of those days to relive and just hug every one of the kids and laugh at how strange and wonderful life with children is. You and Jeff are doin' good.

From the Old Aunt

clair said...

I love to hear what children say in their prayers. It's cute!

Jake and Kate said...

Good to hear she's having fun...wherever she is:) So cute! I miss you guys!