Saturday, January 06, 2007

An Exciting New Word

Ali has finally started saying Mama this week. At 17 months Mom thinks it's about time. Unfortunately (in Mom's eyes) we think that she is talking about Megan instead of Mom.
Megan had some notable things to say this week too. "The one who is bald gets to read my story. And that's YOU!" Can you guess who she was talking about?
And Hannah's big excitement for the week was her first two cavities! Yippee! We'll go visit the dentist again in a few weeks to take care of those.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

we love you tons. the lucas's

Anonymous said...

You lost your hair Sara?!? Jeff should visit Locks of Love with his fro.

Sara said...

I'm so offended! Who are you so I can get even? What chicken is hiding behind anonymity??
I'd LOVE to see Jeff doing Locks of Love! It's supposed to be 10 or 12 inches long. Wow! That'd be . . . memorable!

Anonymous said...

the reason why jeff is bald is because he has to much Testosterone. I had to look it up on Wikipedia, so i could spell it right. Love John and allison lucas

Sara said...

Ha ha ha! You're just trying to sell your weave! We LOVE you guys!

Anonymous said...

the weave thing is funny, that was clever. were out of it anyways. If you would have us we would love to come and visit. but we dont want to interupt. love the lucas family with Lots of hairs ands kisses. haha

Anonymous said...

Isn't Jeff's fro something like 10 inches long in that old photo. I guess it's been too long since I've teased you guys if you can't identify me...Seth

Jeff said...

More like 3 or 4 inches, but on a 2- or 3-year-old...hey, I just wish I could still grow a fro. :^) If I grew my hair 10 inches long now, I'd look like the Dungeonmaster on the old Dungeons & Dragons cartoon. (http://images.quizilla.com/B/Betelgeuse/1046336954_nDyouaredm.jpg)

Jeff said...

http://images.quizilla.com/B
/Betelgeuse/1046336954_
nDyouaredm.jpg